Julie picked up a camera at the age of 5 and fell in love.
Working with many great clients over the years she has earned numerous industry awards including:
- + Master of Photography A.I.P.P. , one of the youngest in Australia
- + A prestigious Gold Award for portraiture (A.I.P.P.)
- + Coveted Gourmand Book Awards for The Junior Gourmet, and Supergrains
- + Silver Awards (A.I.P.P.) illustrative category
- + Silver Awards (A.I.P.P.) portraiture category
- + Numerous Silver and Bronze Awards (A.I.P.P.).
Countless publishing projects include lifestyle and cookbooks for Murdoch, Penguin, Text Publishing, Hardie Grant and 5 Mile Press. Advertising and packaging clients are varied, and include Don Smallgoods, Latina Pasta, KR Castlemaine, Aldi, and Biggest Loser.
Julie composes films that inspire the viewer to create, to engage and to share. Recent film work with BakeClub, Australian Eggs and Swan Bay Farm has had an overwhelming response due to the uncommon approach, energy and viewer engagement.